- Executive protection for high-profile and wealthy individuals, including driving to and from airport to events;
- Criminal and defense work for executives;
- Corporate fraud, burglary, and robbery leading to arrests and prosecutions throughout the tri-state area;
- Around-the-clock protection and surveillance services for the Saudi Arabian prince and princess.
- Large-scale protection services for various dignitaries visiting New York City.
- Varied insurance and other fraud investigations.
Prior to opening up Osborne Investigation Corp, Mr. Osborne served as a successful investigator for some of the area’s leading private investigation firms. Serving many years with the New York City Police Department in the anti-crimes unit, street crime unit, and Detective Bureau, Mr. Osborne was giving the experience and knowledge to conduct his investigations the way he does bringing positive results needed for his clients. Mr. Osborne’s investigations include Burglaries, Robberies, Missing persons, Homicides, full Background work and surveillances. He maintains his security license and Private Investigation license as well as his HR-218 license allowing him to carry a concealed weapon wherever the American flag is flown.
Mr. Osborne handpicks the members of OIC’s investigation teams, requiring them to maintain a professional attitude at all times as well as having the necessary knowledge to conduct investigations and surveillances. Most of OIC’s investigators are retired law enforcement officers from the New York City, Nassau County or Suffolk County police departments. All Investigators are required to maintain a NYS private investigation license. Mr. Osborne works very closely with every investigation and security team on every assignment, ensuring quality and accountability throughout the process.
OIC is affiliated with other premier private investigation firms in many other states, and enjoys reciprocal relationships with them allowing investigative services to be provided in those states.h1>ABOUT THOMAS OSBORNE